Friday, May 2, 2008
Its Official!
Well I thought that I would never be a blogger, but here I am! This is my first official entry, very exciting!! Maybe this will help to keep every up to date with all my many adventures that seem to occur in my life.
Quick update I guess, life is finally calming down, and I am feeling better than I ever have. Its been 7 weeks since my heart surgery and things are looking great. My Lupus seems to be undercontrol for the moment and I am enjoying having more energy. I'm finally feeling like myself again and its wonderful. I have appreciated everyone that has been there for me and has given me so much support. Family is wonderful!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Stef!!! Welcome to the blogging world - it's quite addicting! Can't wait to see future posts - check me out at my blogspot!
ReplyDeleteSTEFANIE!!! YEAH YOU ARE FINALLY A BLOGGER! I tried calling you a couple Sunday's ago after I got your jaw dropping email, I really want to talk to you! I'll call you again or you call me! Love you!!!
ReplyDelete