Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I can't believe that its the end of Oct. already, tons has happened this year and it has just gone by so fast. Its Halloween time and I have to say I have never out grown dressing up, nor do I think I ever will. Since I finally feel like myself again, I decided that there needed to be a Halloween party with the family. We are having at my parents house, but I'm taking care of the details(except food) mom's doing that (O: And the one requirement is that you must come dresses up. There are some in my family that dressing up doesn't come all that naturally to them, but with a little push they have been good sports. I am personally excited about my vampire costume. It came from my obsession with the "Twilight" series. It only seems natural that I am a vampire.
This is the beginning of the greatest time of the year, fall begins, and the holidays are around the corner. Its a time to be with family and I just love it. I'm so excited to be healthy enough this year to get excited for it all and enjoy it!! Yeah!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you updated! It was fun to see a new post, hope your halloween party is a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteHi there! The Halloween party was so fun! We all had such a good time. Thanks for all your hard work!
ReplyDeleteHey Stef,
ReplyDeletePlease upload pictures if you have any.
Love you
Deanne