Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's Finally Finished!

I am so grateful to say that our baby's room is done!! Considering I finished it in about 2 mo. while being pregnant, I think I deserve a gold star! After this last ultrasound it seemed to really motivate me to finish. Seeing her looking so adorable and everything sinking in that she is really coming into our family just sparked motivation. We put the furniture together the last couple of days. Its my new favorite room, I think I could just sit in there all day and be perfectly happy. We got an amazing deal on the furniture, $260 for all three pieces! Usually the crib itself cost that much. You got to love Walmart!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great Stef! I'm glad you guys are doing well. We need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks absolutely adorable!! Good Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!!! That bedding is super cute! And I totally know what you mean about sitting in her room... I did that all the time!

    ReplyDelete

We really are very happy people!