Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simply Wonderful

Madalynn is down for the night which means that I should be jumping into bed to. But I had some thoughts that I needed to write down. I am home with Madalynn all day, and we spend many hours of the night together too. But as I was getting her ready for bed, and feeding her I just couldn't stop smiling. I smiled at all her facial expressions, and noises that she made, and as she fell asleep I didn't want to put her down. It seems ever so often these moments arise where I realize how wonderful it is to be a mother, and a mother to Madalynn. What a joy it is so see her grow and to be apart of her precious life. She is my angel baby, and I get filled with so much joy and happiness knowing that finally she is here in my arms, and how blessed I am that my Heavenly Father has trusted me with His precious daughter. There is nothing that compares to being a mother, it is my greatest joy and achievement in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really are very happy people!