Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Trip to Park
Since today was so nice, I thought that this evening we would take a walk to the park near by. The walk there I think she could have done without. The sun was shining on her for a little bit, and she is not a fan of sun in her eyes. When we got to the park we stopped under a big tree for some shade. We took a quick trip over to the swings where we swung for a few minutes. She didn't seem all that thrilled with it. So we went back to the tree and sat down. I wasn't sure how she would react to the grass since I know a lot of babies don't like the feel of grass. Madalynn is not one of those. She dug her feet right in and loved the feeling on her feet. The surroundings were enough entertainment for her. Seeing all the trees, and other kids playing was great. We finally headed back home, and after an exhausting trip to the park, she decided that she needed to take a nap. She's got it rough. I am excited to take her there again. It is so fun to see her discover new things, things that are just common for us, but completely exciting and new to her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She is looking bigger already!
ReplyDelete