Terryl enjoying a nice old fashioned shave.(It was just for the experience, the blade was dull)
Thursday, September 9, 2010
"This is the Place"
Terryl's work each year has a family type activity in the summer. This was a first to have it at "This is the Place". I don't think that I had been there since a school field trip. It was nice to look around and see the old homes, but I wasn't much into actually going into them. The stroller detoured me, it was just to big to maneuver around tiny houses. Maddi was so great, and really didn't fuss, which was very nice. I have to admit I was a little disappointed that the blade was dull and just for show at the barbers shop. I was banking on it being real, and shaving off the mountain man scruff.
Terryl enjoying a nice old fashioned shave.(It was just for the experience, the blade was dull)
Terryl enjoying a nice old fashioned shave.(It was just for the experience, the blade was dull)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I just visited This is the Place on Thursday. I visited the banker to make a withdrawal and was informed that because I was a female, I was only "legally 3/5 of a human being" and my husband would have to transact the business! Humph...!
ReplyDelete