Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Memorial Day
This past weekend it has been very busy. We went to my brother's talk on Sunday. I was so impressed with how well it turned out. He has really become an amazing man, and to see him so ready to go out and serve the people in Japan brings my heart so much joy. There is something very special about that guy.
On Monday Terryl and I were invited to a BBQ with some other couples in the ward. They were trying to get all the young couples together so that we can get to know one anther, since being young in our ward is not all that common. Not a lot of people showed up, but it was nice to get to know those that came. I feel so disconnected to those in the ward since I never atteneded when we first moved in. But now I am getting into the ward and I hope that I can still continue to know more people in the ward and make more friends. We had a really good time and a now its back to real life here at home. We enjoyed the long weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Enjoy your youth while it lasts because the sands of time will eventually rip it out of your white knuckles and then stomp on it with its cold, cruel foot until it is just a twitching shell of what it used to be. And THEN, it will stomp on it again just for fun. Have a great day! :-)
ReplyDeleteIs that Nathan who commented just below?
ReplyDelete