Monday, June 9, 2008
This past weekend I had my little sisters, Rashell and Beckie over. I have been wanting to have them come stay with me in my house since I moved in, but it never worked out until now. These girls are the sweetest little girls that there are. We did many crafts and we even went up to Camie's for Alexia's Summer Party. They played with water balloons and decorated cupcakes. I think they had a really great time.
I loved having the girls here with me, it reminds me what is important in life and just how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey short stuff!! I'm glad to hear things are going well. I hope you all have fun camping this weekend. Say hello to the little squirrel in the tree for me. I head he was traveling all the way down from Fairview when he heard you were going to be camping again. ;-)
ReplyDeleteStefanie, I really need to get a hold of you somehow. I've tried your cell number a few times, but I don't think you were getting my messages.
ReplyDelete