Tuesday, September 30, 2008
It has been a very long time since I last updated this blog, and for those that keep looking ever so often I am sorry! These last few months you could say have been some of the worst months that I have experienced. I have had very supportive family and I made it through. I had been looking for a job and I finally got one last week at the church office building. I am a SR. Secretary for the ICS department. Its only a temp job until march, but I am hoping to find something else in the church by them that will be steady.
Terryl and I are doing really well. He is working crazy hours now until the end of the year. But he is handling them well, I've been very impressed.
We took family pictures in May I believe. It was a good thing since Michael was leaving for his mission, but bad for me because I was still on the prednisone that makes you fat. So for the next 5 years or so I will be able to see my fat self in our family pictures! How blessed am I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Stef
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you posted those pictures. You all look so great. How are you. Let's get together and catch up on everything. That is great about your Job.
Love you
Deanne
Stef,
ReplyDeleteCute blog. I've been keeping updated on everyone's blog now that I have one ...thanks to you :)
Love,
Camie