Saturday, December 6, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! This is one of my favorite times of the year. This year is even better because I feel good enough to celebrate it how I like. I put our tree us yesterday, it took a little more effort than I thought that it would. Since we really don't have decorations of our own its full of all the decorations that my family didn't want!( o : But I think it looks great! Tomorrow is Terryl's and I first anniversary. Can you believe that we have been married for one year. So many hard things have hit us this year, and I sure hope that next year is a little easier. I would just like to say that I love Terryl so much and I appreciate him standing by me. I hope that we will always be able to win our battles that we are faced. I love you! Well everyone, I hope your holidays are great, and that you get to see family that you haven't in awhile. I hope you remember the real meaning of this time of year. I love you all, thanks for all your support through this past year!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!!
    We hope to see you during the holidays.

    Love you
    Deanne and Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the one year! Hope to see you soon, and if I don't I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

We really are very happy people!