Saturday, February 7, 2009
We're Still Here
Well since its Feb. I though I would at least do an update, sorry no pics to show today. We are doing great. Terryl has been working long hours at work, but it seems to be finally slowing down a little. We had the chance to go up in Jan. to see his parents and spend a few days up there in Idaho Falls. We had a good time, it was cold but wonderful to see his family again. I had a chance to see my friend and her new baby while I was there, I was so excited to see them, it had been over a year since I last saw her.
Since then I have been studying to test for my CNA. I decided that that is the only field that isn't suffering right now. So I hope to have that done by the end of this month. I have to say though, this time around, being home and not working... hasn't been so bad. I dare say I kind of like it! Overall the Crows are doing well, probably better then we have in a long time. We hope that this year brings some good memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We really are very happy people!