Monday, March 16, 2009
Crow News
Well this month has seemed to drag a little for me, but that's ok. I baby sister was baptized on the 7th. I can't believe that she is 8yrs old!! Terryl has been working his usual hours, which is nice. With his every other Friday off, it makes it nice. I finally got my CNA. It was a pain, so now I just need to find a job. (O: It's Terryl's birthday on Thurs. He will be thirty years young. He says he doesn't feel that old, he's 25 at heart. I think we are just going to go to dinner, the two of us, and celebrate it that way this year. I was thinking of having my family over, cause they love Terryl too. But I think this year it will just be us. I had a really good time shopping for him, I think I could have got a lot more, but I controled myself. At the end of this month we will be heading to Idaho again, to see his brother and parents. I always love to go to their home.
So Alexander(our dog) is one year old. He is way stronger than I am, which makes walking a problem and actually make everything harder. So we have enrolled in a training class. His first class is tomorrow. I really hope that it helps, because if he doesn't obey, I can't do a thing about it! I have to transport him in my Ford Focus, which is interesting. He's a big dog now and I haven't tried him the car since he grew. Well I found this dog seat belt, it keeps him in the back. Its pretty nice to have. I tried it out though today, taking him to the Vet. for one more shot. He did not want to get in the car. He has never been able to get in the car himself. I'm not sure what the deal is. I put treats on the seat, trying to get him to jump in, didn't work. I tried going in and sitting down on the other side and seeing if he would jump in if I was in there, didn't work. Well I realized that he was not going to go in on his own. I'm not particularly strong, and he is 75lbs. But you do what you got to do... I wrapped my arms around him, and with all that I had in me lifted him into the backseat. All in all, it took be 15min. to get him in the car ready to go. It was quit the experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice to see an update friend!
ReplyDeleteYour dog is the size of a child. 75 lbs is what I weighed in 4th grade! Glad you made it work :) Happy Birthday to your hubby!
ReplyDeleteHave you ever watched the Dog whisperer? It really did wonders for my dog. I would imagine you can check out the dvds from the library. or maybe they're online, Ceasar is my hero!
ReplyDelete