Friday, April 3, 2009

Family Visit

We just returned from Idaho Falls yesterday. We went up there for a week to visit Terryl's parents and brother. It was really relaxing and we were able to see many of his relatives while we were there. Terryl's brother Lance has a baby boy who is 8 months old named Porter. He is about the cutest thing I have seen. He will smile at you and you can't but smile back. Needless to say, I spent a lot of time with him. I was able to put him down for nap one day, since I was tired and he needed a nap. We both finally fell asleep for awhile. Terryl and Lance came in the room and thought that it was a picture taking moment and they grabbed their cameras and took pictures. Oh, Porter is just so sweet! I really enjoyed my time up there with his family.

4 comments:

  1. That is a cute picture of you asleep with Porter, but I feel bad for him. When I looked closely at the picture I realized that his eyes are wide open. I am a good interpreter of eyes, and it looks like he is thinking: "Dang, when is this woman going to release her tight grip on me so I can run off and play."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture! I'm glad that Terryl and his brother caught that on camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Stef!! We just got home tonight and got your note! I was about to call you but now I realized you aren't here anymore! We were in California for the week. When do you think you'll be back?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture! I am glad I found your blog and can keep track of you! :)

    ReplyDelete

We really are very happy people!