Yup, your eyes are not deceiving you, we are going to have a baby!!! I'm so happy and excited that there are no words to express it. I'm 12 weeks and everything has gone smoothly so far. I was able to see the baby yesterday, its little legs, and it was moving like crazy. I have been blessed with no Lupus symptoms so far, just the normal pregnancy stuff. We feel so blessed that things have gone so smoothly, and just plan normal! This baby is a miracle, more than I can even say. Just a little over a year ago I was having heart surgery, and really didn't know how things would turn out. I didn't see us having a baby anytime soon. There is no other words to describe it, but a miracle! The baby is due Jan. 4, 2010. I think this is one of the happiest times in my life for a very long time. I'm crossing my fingers for a girl, but I think Terryl would like a boy, either way though we will be so excited! I love you all so much, thank you for all your prayers this past year, I couldn't have done it without your support and love.

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHH that is so stinkin excited!! Yay Congrats
ReplyDeleteCongrats! that is so exciting. I hope you have a girl too. But I am kinda biased.
ReplyDeleteoh Stef I am so happy for you!!!! You are going to be such a great mother! I love you and wish you the very nest with the next few months! :)
ReplyDeleteI am sooooo exited for you. She/He is going to be so dang cute!!!We love you!!!
ReplyDeleteNice pee stick!
ReplyDeleteYay... I'm super excited for ya! January 4th is Eddie's birthday so that's a great date!!! heehee :)
ReplyDeleteand althought Terryl might want a boy now he would love having a girl... They are so attached to daddy it's not even funny!
CONGRATS!!!!!