The kids waiting to get the show on the
road!
Hard to tell see, but the kids all came away
after dinner with beautiful red mugs, the punch
must have been pretty good!
Times this by three, and that will give
you an idea of the amount of wonderful food
we had to enjoy!
Ah, the pink bathroom
very beautiful old home in Paris, Idaho
The week before Terryl came home I went to Bear Lake with my family for a few days. We stayed in this really old house, I think it was around 130 yrs old or something close to that. It was a blast staying with my family like that, just my parents and the kids and grandkids. We went on a covered wagon ride, after having a dinner outside. The kids probably enjoyed it the most, but butt just hurt the whole ride, I wasn't made for wagon rides. It was wonderful to all be in the same home for a few days. We went to the beach and enjoyed the sun and water. It was a wonderful break from life for a moment, and it was just a reminder of how wonderful my family is. I love being with them all! But hands down the best thing while there was the food! Ah I have never eaten so well! You would have thought we packed to stay there for months, we had so much food! So meal time was a great treat! It was sad to have to come home and do my own cooking, which doesn't come close to what was cooked up there!
Well Terryl finally came home and I was so grateful to have him back! We had his brother and his wife, Trent and Eve come and stay with us for a few days. It was nice to have them around for a little while.
Then it seemed that life just started its normal routine, kind of. I have had some "health issues". Shocker I know. The baby is doing perfectly, so no worries there. It actually looks like her due date will be closer to 12/27/09, instead of January. We got some pretty amazing ultrasound pictures of her cute little feet, hands and yes even her bum, indicating that she is indeed a girl! I'm pretty excited to be having a girl, for those that know the story, you will understand why this little girl is my angel. Of course I will be having them check every time to make 100% sure that its a girl, I don't want surprises at the birth! But as far as my health issues, they really don't know what is exactly wrong with me, they can't narrow it down to something. So my days haven't exactly been that exciting, but I hope by the end of this week we will have more answers.


I am so excited you are having a girl. Wouldn't it be funny if Holly had a girl and then all three of our girls roomed together at college. Sorry your health has been not good, I hope you feel better.
ReplyDelete