Saturday, July 4, 2009
A Little Over My Head
Well many of you know that Terryl has been away on buisness off and on for the last couple of weeks. It has not been the most enjoyable weeks for me. You know a little "me" time is always a wonderful thing, but there is a limit and this trip has crossed it a hundred times! Thankfully I have wonderful family around that let me bother then daily.
So since time seemed to be crawling by I decided that I needed a project. Well right now my mind is somewhat isolated to one topic, baby. So I cleared out the "baby's room" that had our computer and other random things in it. I took off the wallpaper (not exactly the greatest job) and taped it, and primed it. At the beginning four walls doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but as I started, the room seemed to grow! I finally got the first color on yesterday, so that was nice to see some improvement. But I still have along way to go. I realized after starting this whole process that it probably was a little more than I could chew, but it was a little to late to back out. So we'll see how it turns out, I'll post pictures once it is finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We really are very happy people!