Thursday, September 24, 2009

Summary

It has been a while since my last post, but I thought I better put something on so that Terryl's belly picture isn't the first thing that you see. ( O : There really hasn't been much going on, I'm still getting things ready for baby cakes, and that seems to consume most of my time. I've painted wood letters of her name to put in her room, and a perfect vinel phrase to put on her wall. It says "Such a huge miracle in such a little girl", I couldn't have said it better than that! Terryl has started on the pantry in the kitchen. He was "forced" into buys some needed power tools that he seems to be enjoying very much. He really is doing a great job, and I can't wait to have all that space to use, it will be wonderful. He also has been out of town for just a few days to CA for work. A couple of days is a piece of cake compared to the 6 weeks I did before! If I'm not caught up in some project for the baby, I'm probably reading. I have become a book worm. Deseret Book as been loving me these last few months. I might as well get the reading in that I want since I have a feeling that I wont have much time after the baby comes. ( O : Baby is doing wonderful, she is kicking a moving constantly, really! From the ultrasounds she seems to be healthy and doing great. We are so excited to get her here!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for updates! Wahoo - who knew the term baby cakes was so popular, I thought I made it up - that's what I call Steve :0) I've seen it a lot lately though :0( Anyhoo - I'm glad everything is going well, I am so glad you came to see me and I can't wait for the O. G. in a week and a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST LOVE YOU! I'm so glad you are doing so well. I am so exicted that your cute little babes is on her way. She is a MIRACLE! Good luck and keep us all posted.

    ReplyDelete

We really are very happy people!