Thursday, December 24, 2009

Madalynn

Well the day finally arrived! December 22, 2009 at 6:19 pm Madalynn Joy Crow was born. She is just a tiny little thing weighing at 5 LBS 11 Oz and only 17 1/2 inches long. She is healthy and doing great! We couldn't have asked for it to go any better. We are home now and adjusting to our new life. I will post more soon, I promise! Enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats.....She is absolutely beautiful.
    We will come see her soon.
    Love you
    Deanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful Stef! What a wonderful blessing. I'm so happy for you--and honored that she was born on my birthday ;-)

    Luv,
    Aunt Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE IS DARLING! Oh my goodness - she truly is GORGEOUS! I already love her. Good to her you are both healthy and doing well! Congratulations my dear friend!!!

    LOVE,

    Rochelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for being an AUNT!!! I love it every time I get a new little niece or nephew - she's just as special to me as her mom ;0)! Congrats Stef - love you!

    ReplyDelete

We really are very happy people!