Thursday, December 24, 2009

Intorducing Madalynn Joy Crow

5 comments:

  1. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! She is beautiful! And a tiny little thing! My little girl was just .6 ounces over 6 pounds and ended up in preemie clothes. I'll have to see your baby so I can remember how small she was.

    What a wonderful blessing! I can't wait to see her! Now get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stef, congratulations! You and your baby look so beautiful and precious! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stef she is adorable! Oh my! I'm sorry my phone lost our call and when I called back I kept getting voicemail. I'll call you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stef, she is a cutie. I can't wait to see her in person! I'm glad all is well. Take care and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stef, you are going to be a wonder woman for a mom! Can't wait to see sweet little Madalynn Joy. Bytheway, I love the middle name of Joy - great pick!

    ReplyDelete

We really are very happy people!