Hi Stef! I saw your blog listed on Von's . . . hope you don't mind me stalking right over :) I just wanted to say congratulations! Your little one is beautiful! We are kindred spirits, you and I. The being tired all the time hit me REALLY hard when I had Gracie. Eventually though, you learn to function pretty well as a zombie and being tired becomes the new norm :) Congrats again! stephanie (postel) rodarte
Oh Stef, She's SOOOO cute!!! I need to come see you again!
ReplyDeleteHi Stef! I saw your blog listed on Von's . . . hope you don't mind me stalking right over :) I just wanted to say congratulations! Your little one is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWe are kindred spirits, you and I. The being tired all the time hit me REALLY hard when I had Gracie. Eventually though, you learn to function pretty well as a zombie and being tired becomes the new norm :)
Congrats again!
stephanie (postel) rodarte