Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nothing New

So I'm not stating any profound information, but being 'mom' is sometimes a little much, or so it feels. Terryl and I have arranged a system for the night time feedings, that I think will help with the sleeping problem. But still today, I'm exhausted! Little Maddi has cried and screamed for most of the day. I haven't done much other than walk the floor. I could finally get her to sleep when I put her in a sling that I wear. I instantly become nine months pregnant again. ( : After many hours I have managed to get her out of the sling and into her bed. But as I am writing now I can hear her waking up. It's been a long day. Like we say around here, Good thing she is so darn cute!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like "purple" crying--I can't remember what the acronymn stands for. Joshua went through it and it was awful and you feel so helpless! It's supposed to taper off in a couple of months, though, so hang in there ;-)

    Aunt Debbi

    ReplyDelete

We really are very happy people!