Tuesday, February 16, 2010
My Sweet Pea
I had a chance yesterday to get some pictures of Madalynn in her blessing dress and also some of just me and her. It is an interesting experience to try and take pictures of a two month old. Having her asleep was a much better way to go about it. She was a sport. The blessing dress I have been trying very hard to keep it clean during the blessing and for these pictures that I even bought a special bib to match her dress to save it from her. It worked for the blessing and pictures, but the minute we were done with pictures, she decided to leave her mark on it by spitting up. I knew that it was just to good to me true. My dad was the one that took the pictures, and I really liked how they turned out. I really appreciate him using his holiday to take pictures for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Stef, the pictures are beautiful! You're dad is great at photography. Madalynn is so precious and it was wonderful see you both last week. And Stef, I can't tell you enough how amazing you look. It's good to see you so healthy and happy.
ReplyDeleteNat
Stef, those are so dang cute! I love the pictures. It's been so great seeing you more often. I love it!
ReplyDeleteStef, those are beautiful! The last one, with that look of pure bliss on your face, brought tears to my eyes. Your dad did a great job! Thanx for inviting us to share in your special day.
ReplyDeleteAunt Debbi
Stef, you look absolutly gorgeous. Those pictures look so peaceful and I can tell you love that sweet angel to death! :)I am so so so happy for you!!! Much love from AZ! :)
ReplyDelete