Monday, March 29, 2010

Who else but Madalynn

Madalynn has been getting more and more of a personality each day. She definitely has spunk, which is good, but frightening at the same time. She loves to just jabber. I love hearing that little voice talking in our home. I have the feeling that she will be quite the talker once real words start coming out. I have no idea where she would have gotten that trait. (O: It seems that no matter how tired I am, or how badly my head hurts from the lack of sleep, one smile from that girl makes it all worth it. This past weekend we attempted to get family pictures taken. My good friend Julie Young does great photography and I asked her to take some of us. We started with just Terryl and I, and then some of just Madalynn in her Easter dress. It was a bit windy and cold and Maddi had had enough of the picture taking. So what do you do when a baby has had enough... you go home. We never did get a whole family picture taken but we will try another day. Julie offered to do it another time for us. So we'll be posting those pictures when I get those sometime this week I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really are very happy people!