Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Park

So this last weekend we packed a lunch and went for a walk to the park near by. Maddi was fast asleep when we arrived, so we took advantage of the time and ate our food uninterrupted. Then we enjoyed watching Maddi seeing the trees, grass etc. I bought a bubble blower that is suppose to be the cool thing. It wasn't. I think after trying 20 times you might have gotten one little bubble to float for a second. I was disappointed. Terryl and I took some pictures of ourselves, but he was anything but easy to get a picture of. The one below, when Terryl saw that "look" I was giving, he said, "Oh my gosh, that is going to give me nightmares!" Apparently I give that look ever so often. ( O:
This is Maddi at the beginning of our family park outing
This was suppose to be a "new cool"bubble blower, Terryl was the only one willing to give it a try a 100 times, with not much success. Ignore Terryl's pic. but apparently this is the "look" that I give when I am not pleased to say the least. ( O :
Ahh Too Cute!
Enjoying the grass

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really are very happy people!