Saturday, July 3, 2010

Crow Update

Well, this last Wednesday Madalynn had her 6 mo. check up with shots. I really can't believe that she is 6 mo. She has SO much personality in such a little body! She has grown and changed so fast!! It's a little sad. Before I know if she will be in school! Well we happy to report that she is growing just wonderfully! She is now in the 33% for weight at 15lbs. 6 oz. She is 27 1/2 in tall in the 50% somewhere. And my favorite, her head, has continued to grow. ( O : She is now in the 80% for head size. She is rolling all around now, and so leaving her unattended for a minute can be scary. We have begun to child proof our home. Any little thing on the carpet I worry about, who knows what she would stick in her mouth! She is teething right now. It has been off and on for a while, but this last week we are in it full force. She is a little temper mental. If I am more than about 2 feet away she will cry as if she has been abandoned. I have applied to be a Baby Signing Times! Instructor. I am so excited!! After purchasing all the Baby Signing Times! material and getting the curriculum for the classes, I am very motivated and excited. I'm trying to get the business side of it organized along with how I want to advertise and set up a classroom. I have spent the last couple of days working on a website for my Academy. I'll be excited to start classes in the fall. So if you have a baby 3mo.-3yrs I'm the instructor for you! Maddi has just loved the Signing Times! She loves when I sign to her, and I look forward to when she will sign back to me. I'm excited to have this little business to keep my days a little different. If this works to be a good thing for me, then I will apply to advance to teach all ages the Signing Times! But we thought we would start with the Baby Signing and see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Joshua's babysitter always brings Signing Times ABC's for him to watch. He loves it!

    ReplyDelete

We really are very happy people!