Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our First Halloween!!!

For Madalynn's first Halloween, we went up to Layton. It was pouring buckets, so it was nice to know that we would be trick or treating inside the mall. Whoever thought of that idea deserves a big hug! We went with my little sisters, Rashell who was a Sparkly Witch and Beckie was a Spanish Senorita! They are THE sweetest girls you will ever meet! Maddi, she was a lamb. I had hoped to be "Mary had a little lamb" combo, but apparently Mary doesn't dress modestly these days, and it just didn't work out. Plus I ended up getting a cold that weekend, so I wanted to wear something comfy, yet dress up...solution Scrubs. ( O : Maddi could have cared less about the whole trick or treating, in fact when the lamb hat was put on, we had a few tears. She was such a great sport to put up with us. Terryl and I were more excited about her dressing up and trick or treating than she was. Along the way she was hamming it up for everyone around, as usual. She loved the attention!!! She started to get fussy so she was able to experience her first dum dum sucker. She loved it! She had a death grip on that stick, it was not going anywhere! We ended up leaving before my sisters were done, and went back to my parents house in Layton and waited for them there. It was a nice Halloween and Terryl has appreciated the candy that Maddi collected. ( O : I hope all of you had a great Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really are very happy people!