Wednesday, February 24, 2010
It Begins
Today Madalynn went to her 2 month appt. It ended up being a very long appt. Mostly because of my numerous questions and concerns. ( O : Well our little girl is now 9 lbs 8 oz. putting her in the 26%. She is now a very tall 22 inches, now placing her in the 59%, and finally her head, she went from the 32% last visit to now 60%. She is a growing machine and the doctor was very happy with where is at right now. So our appt happened to fall during her usually nap time, so she screamed through the whole visit. The doctor was practically yelling so I could hear. He was very impressed with her ear piercing scream she could project. I finally got her to settle down, and the nurse came in to give her, her vaccinations. I swear they have increase the number of vaccines at the 2 month appt. She drank one, and then had two shots in one thigh and one in the other. Needless to say she was very unhappy! I'm sure her little legs will be sore for a while. But with all the screaming before the shots and after she has worn herself right out. she was asleep way before I got home at 11:30am and is still sleeping.(its 1pm now). I'm so glad we don't have to go back for another 2 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We really are very happy people!