Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stephanie Rae

So back in September Terryl and I took a trip to St. George for Stephanie's baby shower. Stephanie is my wonderful sister that I grew up with, and I hadn't seen her for 3 yrs!!! She lives in AZ so St. George was the closest I was going to get to her. She hasn't changed at all, except the adorable pregnant belly! This is their first and a baby that they have waited for, for many years. I was so happy to see her and spend just a few hours with her! They decided to not find out what sex the baby is, and it's' killing me! Funny enough she is due Dec. 21st, I told her to hold on one more day and Madalynn and her little baby will have the same b-day. ( O: It isn't surprising that she is due so oddly close to when I had Maddi, it isn't weird if you know Steph's and I past. When we first met we had on the same pants and shoes, there were many little things like that while growing up. I love this girl so much! I can't wait for her to have her baby, she will be a wonderful mom!

1 comment:

  1. I remember how much fun it was to be around "The Stephanies" :-) You guys were a hoot! Please tell her congrats from Aunt Debbi.

    ReplyDelete

We really are very happy people!