Thursday, October 28, 2010

This last month...

This month has been busy, crazy and blogging wasn't on top priority. But here is what has been happening in the Crow home. The Signing Time classes hasn't been the most desired of classes to say the least. It is getting very discouraging, I really had hoped to have classes going by now. But I have started Little Busy Bee Play Group every Wednesdays for two hours. I have a few that are regulars and then there are some that come here and there. But I am able to teach Baby Signing and we do crafts, story time, snack time etc. I was looking for some things to put in the room to make it look like a fun place for kids to be. I ran across a ksl ad that was wanting to sell her preschool stuff. She was so great. I spent hours over at her home looking through everything, and she had just about everything you could want. It was awesome!!! So the room downstairs looks great! I like just being down there with Maddi and letting her play around in there. But I do hope that soon, it will also be my classroom for Signing Time Academy. Madalynn has been her adorable self as usual. She is getting all 4 front teeth in at the same time. Her little gums look so sore!! She is just so much fun to have around. We have officially learned the sign for "more". It's really cute to see her signing. Needless to say, Signing Time is still the all time favorite to watch. Terryl has been working insane hours, and when I say insane, I really mean it. Like today he left at 10am and will be home around 1am. His only day off now is Sundays. He is in a time crunch to get some stuff done, so he is working like crazy. I do fine for a little while, and sometimes I just can't take it. It's really hard to not really get to see him or talk with him much at all. And Maddi and I are together all the time, not much of a break. I don't even know exactly when this schedule will end...which is depressing. But we should be grateful that he has so much work, and is needed by his company, when others are struggling. We really have been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really are very happy people!